12V45Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- This Royal BAT-12V45AH calcium battery is a general purpose semi-sealed battery with a design life of up to 3-5 years in standby service.
- It uses specially alloyed calcium-lead, which ensures extremely low levels of ‘electrolyte decrease’.
- Therefore there is no need to supplement distilled water if the charging system remains error-free.
- Special liquid-gas separators keeps the electrolyte inside.
- These separators are also used between the positive and negative plates of a lead acid battery to prevent a short circuit through physical contact.
- It’s unique wrought lead-calcium grid design means less internal corrosion and efficient current conductivity for more power and longer life.
- It also cuts gassing, resists over-charge, heat and thermal runaway.