Gamatronic Power + Modular UPS 40KVA
The POWER+ system controller has multiple purposes:
• To allow the user to manage and control the UPS.
• To monitor the parameters of all sections of the POWER+ via the control panel.
• To collect and summarize data from all sections of the UPS.
• To communicate with external computers for data transfer and operation.
The POWER+ can operate without the system controller but with reduced functionality.
4 x UPS module (10-kVA / 8 kW)
The UPS module is the core of the POWER+, which consists of from one to ten identical modules in parallel depending on capacity requirements.
Each module includes a 3-phase charger with PFC1
and a 3-phase PWM inverter connected to batteries by a classic dc link. Each module is plug-in and weighs a mere 10 kg (22 lb.), approximately.
Static Switch (ST/SW) module
The centralized hybrid Static Switch enables an automatic transfer of the load from the output of the inverters to an alternate source whenever the inverter can no longer supply power to the load. The static switch can transfer high currents at high speed.
- Please note Bid or buy users, contact supplier for courier costs.
- Unit can be couriered to JHB.
- Free delivery to Pretoria.
- Client needs to make arrangements for other areas
3 months gurantee